Get your papers ready and pencils poised...
ARE YOU UP FOR MRS MORLEY'S WRITING CHALLENGE??
Here's how to take part...
---> Mrs M's Challenge.pdf <---
THIS WEEK'S CHALLENGE: Pegged!
- What’s happening here?
- Give the creatures names.
- Why does the purple creature have a peg on its nose? Why are its cheeks bulging?
- Is the large character an ogre? A troll? Something else?
- Why does he have his foot in a bowl?
- How is he feeling? Why?
- Why are there flies around him?
- Add thought bubbles to this picture.
- Which character do you like the most? Why?
Submit your writing by 3:30pm Friday to take part in this week's challenge. All additional information, and how to submit, is in the pdf at the top of this page.
We haven't created a checklist for FS1 as we encourage mark-making and lots of talking about pictures and inventing stories. We would still love to celebrate and share anything your child creates!
Supporting resources and word lists
Past challenges: 1 The Boy and the Whale.pdf